Initial Health Investigation
We start all new clients with this 90-minute deep dive session. In this session, you will gain a deeper understanding about what systems in your body are struggling and in need of support, how exactly we will go about supporting them, and we will prioritize recommendations for your next steps. This is the first session in identifying your body's healing priorities!Book It!
Ready to start the conversation! You want to see if it's a good fit before committing to a deeper program.
A deep dive into your health history and what's driving your digestive challenges.
Begin the functional nutrition journey. Gain a new understanding about what might be possible for you.
- Discuss what type of support will serve you best moving forward.
- Discuss food, supplements, lifestyle, stress, toxic exposure, supplements and lab testing.
- Investigate what factors are driving your health challenges and find out what you can do to stabilize.
What Happens After the Initial Investigation Package?
Depending on your needs, we will generally move new clients into either the Digestive Deep Healing Program or the 3-Months Nutrition Coaching Program.
3-Months Nutrition Coaching
If you need support around upgrading your food flow and lifestyle strategies, the 3-month program is perfect for you to get started. Our work is focused not around set diets, but around your goals and the healing priorities of your body based on our symptom analysis and other investigative tools. We do not use lab testing in this package. This is for people who need support to upgrade their food habits and deepen their knowledge at a pace that meets them wherever they are starting from.
6-Months Digestive Deep Healing
If you have worked already to improve your nourishment, you feel like nothing has worked, and are ready for lab testing and the deepest investigation into what's driving your health issues AND our most powerful, data driven protocols, the Deep Healing program is for you.
Smaller Testing Packages
For those not sure if they're ready to take the big plunge into our deep healing program, we do offer individual lab testing options with just a few sessions to prepare and then review results.Learn more about our programs
Let's Work Together!
Managing our health is a lifelong practice. We have ups and we have downs. The longer we let our health issues rage out of control, the worse they get, the more health problems arise, and the harder it is to recover. Many people put it off because they don't realize how much better life can feel, or that there is even a solution. Functional nutrition is more than just food and diet. It is truly a deeply investigative and healing approach to living in our bodies in as much harmony as possible.
We can help you achieve more clarity, balance and stability. We can help you achieve more ease, flow and joy in your body and life. We can calm chronic pain, help you understand what causes flares and give you tools to last a lifetime.
If you are in a place where your health feels out of control or uncertain, and you want to stabilize and reclaim your zest for life, and love for good food, you're in the right place.
- One 90-Minute Session
- Comprehensive Functional Analysis. Prior to the appointment, Liz Morgan will conduct a functional analysis of the data you provide and will begin to develop a theory of the case about your most pressing underlying root causes and healing priorities. During the meeting, we will have plenty of time to fill in the details, ask questions of each other, and together discuss options for next steps.
- Food, supplement and lifestyle upgrade recommendations to get you started.
- New Client Intake Forms will be emailed to you. Those forms include:
- Health History and Initial Investigation FormThis set of information helps us create a picture about how your health situation has unravelled over time. We are looking for real answers about what has caused what so that we can remove the mystery and put together a comprehensive healing plan that deeply addresses the many needs of your body. This form also helps us understand your most pressing concerns, your vision for your life and why you are motivated to do the work of functional nutrition to reclaim your vitality and get back to your vibrant self again.
- 3-Day Food JournalThis 3-day snapshot shows us your typical food flow and eating strategies. This gives us a clear understanding about what delicious and decadent nourishing upgrades might be needed to support your specific needs and healing priorities. We will talk about how we can guide you to make wholesome food upgrades to support your healing goals.
- 300+ Question Symptom SurveyThis questionnaire correlates your symptoms to body systems like digestive, blood sugar, immune, hormones and puts your answers into an easy to understand bar graph to show you exactly which body systems are struggling and most in need of help. This visual helps guide our work for the next 3-6 months. Our clients love retaking the survey and seeing the bars lower indicating what they can already feel in their bodies – that their symptoms are subsiding, and their dedication and focus is paying off!
"I want to thank Liz for focusing on a natural approach to healing my intestinal problems! We discussed various food choices that are easily found in any grocery stores. My husband and I shopped that day for options we felt we could work with and enjoy. Most important was emphasis on tripling my daily consumption of water and increasing needed food for my stomach and liver. Liz made me feel very comfortable in explaining my issues and acted upon what was needed to help me through the process of a healthier intestinal body!"
"After years of researching and trying to figure it out alone, I am so relieved. I have found someone who not only believes me, but has an action plan ready to go and is by my side to help me implement it! I feel confident for the first time in years."
"Liz really listened. She asked all the right questions to lead me to understand why my health had unravelled. That alone gave me so many answers I'd been searching for. From this very first meeting I know I have found a partner who takes my health and recovery as seriously as I do, maybe more."
"I've never experienced such a thorough intake process with any medical or wellness practitioner. Liz is clearly trying to get to the bottom of my health mysteries... and with all the tools and info and strategies we discussed in our first meeting, I think there's hope."